Comment on page
Start building now.
Currently we offer both transactions webhooks (listening to transactions for a set of accounts) and account change webhooks (listen to account changes for a set of accounts).
Helius lets you interact with webhooks in three ways.
The easiest (and most fun) way to interact with Helius webhooks is to use the official SDK:
The SDK contains abstractions to enhance what webhooks have to offer, including the ability to create collection webhooks (i.e., a webhook that tracks all the NFTs within an NFT collection)!
- When an NFT is listed on marketplace X, trigger an "nft buy" action.
- When a margin position is unhealthy, trigger a "liquidation" action.
- Monitoring & Alerts
- When a program emits a certain log, trigger PagerDuty integration.
- When a token account balance changes by more than X%, use Dialect to communicate a warning action.
- Event-driven Indexing
- When any transaction occurs for a given program, send it directly to your database or backend.
- Notifications & Activity Tracking
- When a transfer occurs from wallet X to wallet Y — send a Slack notification or email.
- Analytics & Logs
- When event X happens, send it to an ETL pipeline or persist it directly on Helius to view trends over time.
- Workflow Automation
- When event X happens, trigger any set of actions.